09 April 2008

PyMaemo Talk on May 10th in Florence at PyCon2 Conference

PyCon2 is the second edition of the Italian Python Conference and will take place on May 9/10/11, 2008 in Florence.

The conference is organized by Python Italia and more than 300 developers, students and researchers will be present for three days of tutorials and other important events.

PyCon 2008 edition will be opened by Richard Stallman with a keynote on Free Software and Free Ethics. Other famous developers will be presento too: Alex Martelli, Samuele Pedroni, Brian Fitzpatrick and many other.

I'll partecipate at the conference as speaker on May 10, with a talk on "PyMaemo: Python for Nokia Internet Tablets". In particular I'll talk about Maemo platform, Maemo SDK (how to install and configure it) and I'll explain how to use the two Eclipse plugins ESBox and Pluthon.

If you want to give me any suggestion or idea for this talk, please leave me a comment on this post, so I'll integrate it with my slides.